Friday, August 31, 2007

Greetings from Los Anonos, Costa Rica



I've spent some time today, setting up this blog (glob or blob, as I've heard it called by some.) I've done a little research and I see that some blogs are very fancy, some are very heady, some are short and to the point and some are very artsy. I hope that I can make this blog simple and to the point and a blessing to all who read it.
We have just finished with our fifth team this year. The Vermont team was a group of 20 and we were so very blessed having them. I'll be writing a newsletter, which I will post here as well, with some of the God stories. God's mercy continues to fall on Los Anonos.
It is important for all to know that Harvest Hands is supported by The Vineyard Christian Fellowship in Mechanic Falls, Maine.
At the present time, every Wednesday, from 5-6pm, we have been working with the local Vineyard Church here, of Escazu, ministering to around 120 people. Eighty-five are children. It is such a blessing to watch this grow. It really has the makings to be a church.

1 comment:

renee @ FIMBY said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. Looking forward to reading your posts.